Message from 2022
This post is pretty old! Opinions and technical information in it are almost certainly oudated. Commands and configurations will probably not work. Consider the age of the content before putting any of it into practice.
LessConf 2013, the last LessConf event, was a few weeks ago. This is a few short things I’ve learned; more details in a future post.
- Everyone at the conference is cool. Don’t just talk to people you know. Talk to everybody.
- Is somebody standing alone and looking bored? Talk to them immediately!
- If you’re getting up from a table to get something for yourself, you’re getting stuff for the rest of the table too.
- Have cards. Have stickers. Using smartphones to move contact info around is still awful.
- Don’t be afraid to pop your shirt off.